This page will be the one-stop shop for any and all China-related activities I create! If you don’t see what you were hoping for here, jump on over to my Contact page and let me know what you have in mind! I will be happy to work together to create something for you!
A Quick Note:
All sales are made through a PayPal Simple Payment System, which I manually review and complete each day. Even though they are digital forms, this website is not set up with a third-party emailing system. You can expect your purchase to be filled within 24 hours, but feel free to send me an email if you would like to have the process expedited and I’ll make sure to fill your purchase ASAP. Thank you so much for your understanding and for supporting this small business!
Expedition China BUNDLE
Each Expedition, including: C is for China, Dragon Boats, Zheng He, Chinese Food, The Great Zodiac Race, BONUS: Pre- reading/writing activities that match the themes of the expeditions
The following expeditions all make up this exciting bundle!
Expedition of Chinese Food
40+ pages of activities directed toward helping your child better understand their body's relationship with food and encourage them to eat healthy, all based on Chinese food practices.
- 6 Easy-to-Follow Expeditions of Food and the Body with Discussion Prompts and Activity Instructions/Ideas to lead you through every page
- A list of Additional Resources – Books and Videos – with links to purchase and/or access for free
- Bonus Activity Ideas
- A pretend play Chinese Restaurant setup with all the pieces needed
- Over 40 pages total
The Zodiac Animal Race Full Expedition
Learn all about the Legend of the Chinese Zodiac while sharpening math, fine motor, reading, and verbal skills!
- Detailed Instructions/Ideas on how to lead this expedition
- Printable Illustrated Story of the Zodiac Race Legend for young readers
- Dolch Sight Word Cards for Pre-K and Kindergarten (92 total)
- Ordinal Number practice sheets
- The Great Animal Race Game (as shown below, all pages included)
- Additional Resources to Learn about Chinese New Year Traditions, including access to a free reading of the great story, “Ruby’s Chinese New Year”
- Over 40 pages total
The Great Animal Race Game
Playing board, 12 animal pieces, spinner, game rules, and a short version of the great race story to read! (a total of 5 pages) This is all so easy to print and put together that makes for a lot of fun! Ages 3+
- Game Instructions
- Game Board and Spinner
- Games Pieces
- Summary of the Zodiac Race Legend
Expedition of the Dragon Boat Festival
Learn all about the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival, Qu Yuan, numbers, and colors!
- Instructions/Ideas for 3 Dragon Boat Expeditions
- Quick access to books and videos about the Dragon Boat Festival
- Counting oars game sheets
- Matching the stickers page
- Coloring Page
- Printable Boat to cut out and host your very own boat race at home!
Expedition C is for China!
Focus on learning the letter Cc while also learning all about China in these three, easy, fun expeditions!
- Detailed Ideas and Instructions for 3 Expeditions into China, the people’s culture, and the letter Cc.
- Quick Access to books and videos about Chinese culture
- 5 printable activities
Expedition of Zheng He and the Giraffe
Learn about the famous world traveler, Zheng He and the first time a giraffe stepped foot into China!
- Detailed Ideas/Instructions for 3 Expeditions worth hours of fun!
- 2 Letters from a Chinese penpal, named Baobao, who will tell the children about Zheng He and the giraffe! Perfect for children who love mail!
- Connect the dots and Matching activities to help children test their understanding of the letters and respond to Baobao
- STEAM ideas for boat building just like Zheng He
- Coloring Page
Hong Bao (CNY Red Package)
Just print, cut, fold, glue, and then stuff your hong bao with notes of love and/or money! Three different styles vary from somewhat traditional to a fun one for the year of the rat.