I’m so excited to share here with you the ideas that I have for my one littles’ learning activities! From games and coloring pages to full on lesson plans, I seem to have a growing number of projects I’m juggling to create lately! And I love to take suggestions and hear new ideas!
If you don’t see what you are looking for here, jump over to my contact page to tell me what you want and we can work together to make your ideas reality! Homeschool, B&M school, or just some family fun activities! I look forward to your suggestions and feedback as I explore teaching through multiculturalism.
The Legend of the Baobab Tree: The Tree of Life
One page summary of different accounts of the tree of life. One coloring page illustrating those beliefs combined with hidden symbols.
Almost every culture has its legend of the tree of life. After learning about and compiling a very simple summary of many of the beliefs, I created for you a coloring page that illustrates the diverse accounts. I also drew a fun coloring book for young readers that describes the African legend of how the Baobab tree came to be the tree of life.
Tracing Sheets – Quotes about Light
10 pages of beautiful, traceable quotes from world religion leaders (plus Mr Rogers, because he's so pure) about light and goodness.
- “All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” St Francis Assisi
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” Buddha
- “And speak kindly to people” Al Quran 2:83
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” Ghandi
- “He who is kind to a poor man lends to the Lord, and He will repay him his reward.” Mishlei 19:17
- “Love one another as I have loved you.” John 13:34
- “There are three ways to ultimate success. The first way is kindness.” Mr. Rogers